Share | 

Introductions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mishimi
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Ohhh really? I know you then, from GAMEFaqs...... Didn't you join my forum before it closed down as well? I think I remember you joining it..... Either way, the person on Neo called you by another name.... Maybe they were mistaken... Whatever, doesn't matter..... Very Happy

Unknown - Yeah, my apologies, I realize I fucked up on that.... Which is why I have no desire to own and run a forum ever again... I wouldn;t mind being a mod, but not the owner... To much pressure man....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helio

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 27, 2009 8:15 pm

They basically disliked me after so long because many of them decided to act like trolls and ignorant asses, so when I banned them they didn't like it and decided to hold a grudge.... Some of them still do to this day.... Then my team of mods committed mutiny on my ass because they didn't like the way I ran the forum as far as certain things go.... Pety things really....

Not quite good friend. Let's go back to the beginning.

It all stated way, way back on the Budokai Tenkaichi 3 board, before it's release where a friend named Silent Twilight made two separate topics about Demon King Piccolo asking two separate things. Well some user who's name I can't remember took offense to this and decided to start flaming him over it. So Silent and us stated calling him a failure for, you know, being a lamer. This went all well and good, then Mishimi came into the topic and defended said user. I guess Silent had been a dick to him in the past since that is what Silent does.

Well, a new argument stated and that eventually lead to silent making a topic declaring Mishimi a failure and asked people to sign if they agreed. Well the board had some fun with it and everybody signed... including Mishimi himself and many of his forum goers. The topic go to 500 and closed, a friend named Yoshi archived it on his site Kill Moderation for humor purposes.

To continue the joshing, every time Mishimi would say something stupid, which he was prone to, somebody would say "lol, Mishimi fails!" and post the list. Well, Mishimi got his panties in a bind over this and started throwing a hissy fit every time it was done and, being a group of dicks, we continued to do it. It stopped soon after because it had lost some of it's glory and Mishim had moved on to DBD and had found some success with it.

Then, Mishimi started making his rounds on GameFAQ's again advertising his site... constantly. So we started joshing him again with the list and some minor KM>DBD stuff that really didn't amount to anything but, once again, he took it seriously and started really hating on us.

Sometime later, for reasons I don't care, Mishimi closed DBD down. He then reopened it due to I believe popular demand so Yoshi and I decided to go there to poke around a little and were banned on the spot. So, we used some proxies to rejoin to ask why and were, once again, banned on the spot. So, again, we used proxies and managed to get on when Mishimi wasn't on and started talking with some of the users and had a good time. During that time, things were coming to a head at his site and he decided that we bypassing his unjust bannings were the straw that broke the camels back and deleted the site outright. Previously to that we actually had offered him some advice at running a site since Kill Moderation has been a moderate success, but he still treated us harshly, me in particular.

Later, again, he revived the site. We saw him on the Dragon Ball General board and, for old times sake, posted the list and he blew a gasket. He deleted his site... again and left GF entirely for Neoseekers, which is truly funny because Neoseekers is pretty bad, no offense.

That, my fellows, is the true story. He didn't own us with his popular site (KM was always bigger) he just threw a fit over a minor joke/annoyance.

I found this site through Neoseekers because I browse it when board for a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Great Man

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 pm

*is crushed by wall of text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishimi
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Yeah, that sounds pretty fair, but it was annoying, and me saying stupid things and you saying Neoseeker is pretty bad is subjective to personal opinion, not factual.... Actually Neoseeker >>>>> GF in general, but that is my opinion... So feel free to have yours as well.... I have met some very knowledgable DB fans on Neo's DBB that would make most of GF members look like newbies and clueless people, not to mention Neo allows avatars and better sigs than GF, but whatever, doesn't matter.......

Also the very last time DBD was opened up, I honestly had nothing to do with it, I was just as surprised as you guys were....

Posting the failure list was uncalled for all that time... Once or twice would have sufficed, but you guys kept pushing it Helio..... But I admit, I took it a bit to far getting all pissy about it, and although you did tell the whole story, what i said is also true..... You guys tried to blatantly break my rules by messing with me.... Which you admit yourselves you were being dicks... Good to know you are proud of that quality....

Needless to say, I have changed a tad since those days almost a year ago.... I have learned to be more patient, and not lose my temper so quickly..... So I will not get into an argument about this any further, this post will pretty much be the last post I make going into detail about the past.... Hopefully, now with the air clear, you can do the same Helio, and know that I do not hold a grudge against you any longer..... So let the past be the past, and let us move on.....

The only reason I brought it up before your post was because of the situation with being invited to KM, and me just feeling like explaining a tid bit of my past.... Never intened on going into full detail like you did, but it's all good..... No worries....

Sooooo..... Let's all get along and be cool ok? The past is the past, no need to relive it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Enough of the posts man! Welcome Altmoe and others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Practical_Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri May 29, 2009 3:21 am

New member here. You can call me bastard! Found the forum through Mishimi's sig on gamefaqs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri May 29, 2009 3:42 am

Lol. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishimi
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri May 29, 2009 3:48 am

What DPZ said..... Your name is not familiar, you must either go by a different name or I have never noticed you before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri May 29, 2009 4:00 am

Lol. Probably the latter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Green

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 pm

welcome bastard! I like your name hahh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 am

...Well I didn't see the need to make a topic on this so I'll just put it here. Sorry guys but I can't keep up with three forums at the same time. You won't see me post anywhere near as much if at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishimi
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 am

Sorry to hear you say that DPZ...... Now who will I spam with here? LOL.... J/K..... Well hopefully we will see you around from time to time....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:11 am

Yes I will definitely visit from time to time but again nowhere near as much on either here or Neo. I'll be on Neo mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishimi
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:13 am

Yeah, me to..... I have never spent more time here than on Neo.... Actually, I usually post on Neo and here at the same time, as well as Gamefaqs and your forum, but I spend more time on Neo than any of the others....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:58 am

Yeah... My forum needs love... Post in the lounge forum. You know what it's for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 am

A little late, but here's my intro anyways. GOGETA says hi, hopefully everyone will be friendly and say hi back... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishimi
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm

I think I already welcomed you, but welcome again! LOL

Man this place has been a ghost town for a couple of weeks.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:20 am

Cause I've been gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Green

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

I was out of town for the last week that's why I haven't posted in a little while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2