NWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWF

A place to relax, make friends, and discuss whatever crosses your mind

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Map of Dragonball Universe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishimi
Post Happy
Mishimi

Map of Dragonball Universe Empty
PostSubject: Map of Dragonball Universe   Map of Dragonball Universe Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:03 am

This was taken from the Super Exciting Guides, and I first saw this pic when GOGETA from Neo posted it in a topic....

Map of Dragonball Universe Fanoyofullfrm2fb17ebyq4

So, as you can see, the pic looks pretty much how you would have imagined the DB universe to be like.... At least to me it does....

We have the afterlife which contains all of the souls from the mortal universe. The Daio Kaio's AKA Grand Kais planet along with heaven, hell, the four Kaio's planets along with the check in station and snake way that goes to King Kais planet.

Then we have the mortal universe, which the makai is included, and is the nether region of the universe where Dabura is from.

Then we have the Kaioshins realm AKA Kaioshin Kai right in the middle of the mortal and makai universe as to observe both parts I would assume....

Really interesting stuff IMO..... I don't really consider anything in the SEG to be 100% fact, but like the Daizenshuu volumes, I take it as mere theory and opinion, and if it does not contradict the manga, I either agree with it or disagree with it... To me, this universal map looks good, and pictures what I always saw the DB universe to look like.

I wish they would have at least drawn some of the known planets and suns in the mortal universe that were mentioned/shown in the story, but that's cool.....

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: Map of Dragonball Universe   Map of Dragonball Universe Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Quote :
I wish they would have at least drawn some of the known planets and suns in the mortal universe that were mentioned/shown in the story, but that's cool.....

Here's another visualisation of the DB cosmos, which does include the better known planets from the mortal plane...

http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/immagini/info/landmark/landmark_03.jpg

This comes from the Landmark guide, which is another info guide. Merge both these charts into one and you get the perfect lay out if the DB cosmos it seems. One adds what the other left out...
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Post Happy
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: Map of Dragonball Universe   Map of Dragonball Universe Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey there GOGETA, welcome to NWF man.... I didn't think you'd be interested in joining, but I am glad you did.... As you can see, this forum needs some member activity...... Did you join through my sig or did someone else invite you? I found this forum about a week ago through another forum, and thought I would join, and so far I think this forum is pretty decent....

Nice pic, Kick ass....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: Map of Dragonball Universe   Map of Dragonball Universe Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:08 am

Somebody's sig, not sure if it was yours or atlmoe's, but it was a sig, definitely. And yeah, this forum looks like nice, you can even say FUCK in here without the u being bleeped out, that's awesome...

Seriously though, it does look good. Nice to see some familiar faces too. I'll probably pop in every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Post Happy
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: Map of Dragonball Universe   Map of Dragonball Universe Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm

LOL, yeah, I have dropped a few f bombs here so far and the admin hasn't said anything yet... I assume as long as we are not flaming someone, we can curse all we want in basic conversation.... Not that it matters, but it;s always nice to not be forcefully censored.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of Dragonball Universe   Map of Dragonball Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map of Dragonball Universe
Page 1 of 1