NWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NWF

A place to relax, make friends, and discuss whatever crosses your mind

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you like the forum so far?

Go down 
5 posters

It's Great
How do you like the forum so far? Vote_lcap50%How do you like the forum so far? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
It's OK
How do you like the forum so far? Vote_lcap38%How do you like the forum so far? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
It sucks
How do you like the forum so far? Vote_lcap12%How do you like the forum so far? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
NWFAdministrator
Admin
NWFAdministrator

How do you like the forum so far? Empty
PostSubject: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:05 am

Voice your opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://nwforumz.forumotion.com
Mr. Green
Mr. Green

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

the forum is ok I like the pic for the forum that makes it look better than that other one. it looked boring. this place is dead though!
Back to top Go down
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy
DragonPirateZolo

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:35 am

I like this forum. It's nice so far. And It may be dead in terms of members but at least the members visit often.
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Post Happy
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:12 am

I agree..... This forum is pretty decent, looks good IMO, we just need more members..... I have invited pretty much everyone I think would be interested..... Grim said he would join later, so that will be one more..... LOL
Back to top Go down
DragonPirateZolo
Post Happy
DragonPirateZolo

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:34 am

Lol. I'll invite some. Grim joined Dragonseeker.
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Post Happy
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:26 am

Yeah, something tells me he isn't interested in joining, nor is NamekGirl, both said they would check it out, but neither has joined... If they don't want to that's cool....
Back to top Go down
NWFAdministrator
Admin
NWFAdministrator

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:09 am

Thank you for your honest opinions everyone. If things start picking up soon the forum won't be so dead.
Back to top Go down
https://nwforumz.forumotion.com
Gogeta
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 am

For the moment I voted it's ok. Reason for this being the relatively low member count. As soon as that picks up, I think this board can be a great hangout place. I'm not gonna lie, Neoseeker is my main priority, because I have duties there, but you'll see me here as well. I'll try to be a frequent member here to help built activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the forum so far?   How do you like the forum so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1